Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Mar 5, 2009

LOVE LIFE OF VICKY BELO

Posted by Shee

By: Mario Bautista

DR. VICKI BELO
granted her first live interview to friend DJ Mo in the Gimme Mo segment of last Sunday's "Showbiz Central", the one in "SNN" with Kris Aquino being a taped one. Here are Mo's questions.

Of all stars, kanino ka nahirapan sa dami ng binago mo sa body niya? "Never kaming nahirapan kasi magaling kami and we have the latest facilities. If ever nahirapan kami, I can't reveal it due to confidentiality." Dr. Vicki added: "If you want to look like Boy Abunda, go to Dr. Calayan. If you want to look like Dingdong Dantes, go to Belo. Joke lang yun, ha."

Is your daughter Cristalle Henares against Hayden Kho kasi siya ang unang niligawan nito? "That's wrong information. I met Hayden sa UST at palakpakan kasi very popular siya dun. My daughter was also taking up medicine pero hindi niya natapos so I said, dapat doktor ang mapangasawa niya to help in our business. She's 23 and Hayden, then an intern, was 26 and I told her when I got home, I found the guy you're going to marry. Parang mina-match ko sila, but my daughter said, 'Mommy, may boyfriend na ako, si Jeff'. And she's very faithful to him kaya I'm proud of her as she has the right values."

Did you have suspicions that Hayden was unfaithful to you? "None because he's very caring and he was always with me." Is there really a video of Hayden with Katrina Halili? "Yes, there's a video, but it's not the kind that you're thinking of. It's Hayden asking Katrina some questions. What hurt me the most was when Katrina told him: 'Girlfriend mo lang naman siya, ako ang asawa mo.'"

So have you really forgiven Katrina? "I'm a Christian at lagi akong nagpapatawad. Of all the people, sa kanya talaga ako na-upset kasi malapit na malapit ako sa kanya. Kaya nasaktan talaga ako. Pero hindi na ko galit, kasi when you're angry and bitter, nakakatanda yun." Sa tingin mo, may nangyari rin kina Hayden at Rufa Mae Quinto? "Gut feel ko lang, yes. I really feel meron." Is there evidence on this? "May evidence, but again, hindi yung inaakala mo (sex video)."

If you're not that successful sa business mo, will Hayden still love you? "That's difficult to answer kasi that's part of the package. Kasi kung hindi, hindi na ako yun." But do you feel the men in your life are golddiggers? "Not Hayden, because he never took advantage of me. Siya pa nga ang nagbibigay ng mga regalo sa akin. He even returned the car that I gave him. But the one before him, yes, inaamin ko." Does Hayden deserve a second chance? "I don't know. Everybody deserves a second chance. Ako, I always leave it up to God, but not my lovelife, so dun ako lagi nagkakamali kasi matigas ang ulo ko. Kaya ngayon, my prayer about my lovelife is, Lord, kayo na ang bahala."
What's the hardest part of being Vicki Belo? "Many people try to take advantage of me. Naniniwala kasi akong lahat ng tao, mabait, pero lagi na lang akong nasasawi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment