Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Feb 27, 2009

ANNE CURTIS, HAPPY TO BE SINGLE

Posted by Shee

By: Mario Bautista

VIVA HOSTED
a special birthday party for Anne Curtis' 24th birthday on February 17. What's her birthday wish? "I want to have a vacation in Europe for one month in May," she says. "I want to go to Spain, France and Egypt. I already went to Hongkong last weekend with some friends. Nine kami, all singles, including Raymond Gutierrez. Kaya lang, I'm starting a new movie in April, a big one na di pa puede i-reveal ang details, so sana payagan ako ng Viva na makaalis in May."

We know she bought a house for her parents in Victoria, Australia. How are they doing now that bushfires are so common in that area? "Thank God malayo kami sa fires. My parents are safe."

She also has her own house here in Manila. "At least, I can see where my earnings are going. I'm not naman the type who's magastos. I always save for the future."

About her lovelife, there's still none to speak of. How come Sam Milby says there will be no "balikan" between them as she claims she has moved on? "I've moved on but I'm not closing naman my doors on him. I'm open to any possibility. But right now, we're both happy focusing more on our careers so okay na muna yung ganun.. At first, it was difficult for me but now I'm enjoying being unattached. One's happiness should not be anchored on having someone. My friends, who are all unattached, showed we can be single and still happy. Being happy or sad, it's your choice. If love would come, di sige. I'm open naman, but I'm not gonna force myself to look for one. Basta tutok na lang muna ako sa work. Kasi ang dami kong blessings and last year was really a good one for me. My role as the dying Celine in 'Maging Sino Ka Man Book 2' and as the title-roler in 'Dyosa' both got very good feedback. Then I did two films, 'When Love Begins' and 'Baler' na parehong kumita at nanalo pa akong best actress. Wala ring tigil ang dating ng endorsements, the new ones being Swatch and Greenwich. I'm now finishing the taping of a new soap, 'The Wedding', to be shown in June dahil month of weddings yun, di ba? My leading men are Zanjoe Marudo and Derek Ramsay. I can't be linked to them dahil magagalit sina Mariel Rodriguez at Angelica Panganiban."

How about her new film? Who's her leading man? "I can't divulge yet. Bawal. My manager (Veronica del Rosario) says there'll be a big presscon just to announce that new project of mine kasi it's really big."

0 comments:

Post a Comment