Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Mar 10, 2009

ANOTHER MOVIE FOR KC AND RICHARD???

Posted by Shee

By: Mario Bautista

THE VICTORY
party for the success of "When I Met U" was held at Gazebo Royale on Visayas Ave. last Thursday night. In the spirit of goodwill, GMA Films prexy Anette Abrogar raffled off P50,000 worth of cash prizes to the invited press people, with stars Richard Gutierrez and KC Concepcion drawing the names of the winners. What can they say to their loyal KChardee fans who are requesting Star Cinema and GMA Films to pair them together again?

"It really depends on the producers if they'd allow us to be reunited," says KC. "Hopefully, we can work together again sooner rather than later."

"Ako rin, I pray na sana nga makagawa kami uli ng movie in the near future," adds Richard.

Have they made a commitment to each other to be faithful even if they'd temporarily separate ways?

"We're still too young to make any serious commitment," says KC. "There's a right time naman for everything and siguro, as time goes by, who knows? Basta at this point, I can say that of all my male friends, I'm really closest to Richard."

"We'll both be busy with our respective new shows ("Zorro" for Richard and "Lovers in Paris" for KC) and I'd surely miss KC," says Richard. "Ngayon pa nga lang, nami-miss ko na siya. I will miss her completely, everything in her. We had a lot of good times and good memories together and I'll miss all that."


"Ako naman, mami-miss ko yung kulitan namin," adds KC.

"When I Met U" is still extended in several theaters and we're told there are many repeat viewers who don't seem to get tired of viewing it all over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment