Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Mar 10, 2009

THE COMEBACK OF CHAD

Posted by Shee

By: Mario Bautista

CHAD PERALTA
is one of top finalists in Pinoy Dream Academy 1. Born and raised to Pinoy parents in Sydney, Australia, he is a good rock singer but he can also sing other genres. He also wants to try acting after guesting in an episode of "Your Song". "I took acting workshops to prepare for this," says Chad who can now also speak fluent Tagalog.


How come he was missing in action after he launched his album with Star Records? "I left in November to visit my folks in Sydney then I went to my brother in Connecticut, U.S.A. so January na ako nakabalik. But now I'm doing lots of provincial shows and bar gigs again. I'll be doing a big show in Bacolod on March 18 and I'm also training for a new boxing show, 'Warriors', to be shown on RPN 9 starting April, hosted by Carlos Morales. I joined the celebrity boxing in ABS before and I won over Blakdyak then. I now run six kilometers every morning then do boxing at the Elorde Gym in Katipunan."

Chad turned 24 on Feb. 4 and he celebrated it with Rikka and other writers at World Music in Greenhills recently. If he'd be given a teleserye, he's dreaming of being paired with Bea Alonzo or Maja Salvador. "They're the standouts for me," he says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment