Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Mar 10, 2009

MEGAN WANTS A LOVE SCENE WITH JERICHO AND SAM

Posted by Shee

By: Mario Bautista

MEGAN YOUNG
is part of Starstruck Batch 2 but she has since moved to ABS-CBN under Star Magic. Her role as Marcella, the younger sister of Ruffa Gutierrez, in "Betty La Fea" made her a familiar face on primetime. "When people see me in public now, they call me Marcella, even in school," she says. "It makes me feel good as it means nagmamarka naman pala sa viewers ang role ko."

Some writers tell her at the party organized by Star Magic's Rikka Dylim that she now has a better career than the winners in Startstruck 2 as she's in a hit primetime show. "Hoy, friends ko sila. But I'm glad I moved to ABS kasi wala naman akong ginagawa noon sa kabila."

She's also told that she should join the Bb. Pilipinas as her tall dusky beauty will surely be a hit there. "Maybe next year. I've just turned 19 lang naman on February 27 so puede pa ko sumali. But I have to work out muna to make sure I'm in tiptop shape before I join."

What did she do on her birthday? "I was taping so this weekend, I will just go to my lola who's based in Subic and host a party there for my friends."

Her younger sister, Lauren, has a ka-love team, AJ Perez, and they're now paired in "Underage". "Oo nga, buti pa siya, may ka-love team." Does she approve of Lauren and AJ being paired together? "Oo naman. Sabi ko nga sa sister ko, dapat, may kissing scene na sila in 'Underage'."
Would she be willing to go sexy in a movie? "Why not? Basta artistic. Nag-two piece bikini na nga ako in 'Betty La Fea' a few nights ago." Who'd she like to do a love scene with? "Jericho Rosales and Sam Milby. Basta sila, puedeng-puede."

0 comments:

Post a Comment